Please click on the links below to view the FAQ answers.
Can I purchase fine art prints from your website?
All images displayed on the website, along with hundreds more, are available for
purchase as prints. We do our own in-house printing and pricing varies based on size and art value of the image. Contact me for quotes.
Do you offer shipping?
We can package and ship anywhere in the world. Large prints over 16 inches by 20 inches are best rolled and shipped in a tube to keep the cost of shipping to a minimum but flat shipping is available.
What materials can you print on?
Do you license your images?
We offer prints on a variety of materials or surfaces depending on the prints intended purpose and the desired look (visual feel) of the image. Some of the materials are:
- Premium Luster - A beautiful, slightly textured finish that produces crisp detail and rich colors.
- Exhibition Fiber - A heavy, fiber-based, archival quality, fine art paper ideally suited for the finest, exhibition-worthy prints.
- Canvas - We carry three different types of canvas and each finish (matte, satin, and glossy) has its own look and feel. Canvas often can be used to bridge the bap between a traditional photographic print and a detailed fine art painting.
- Specialty Papers - We also carry a small assortment of very high quality fine art papers (Legacy Etching) and a very interesting satin fabric.
- Fine Art Cards - We can put your photos or pieces of artwork on greeting and note cards
that can be sold individually or in packaged sets. Matching envelopes are included.
Do you photograph families?
Yes - images can be licensed for certain uses such as websites, cards, calendars, and such. Please
if you are interested in learning more.
Yes, we offer family and group photographic services. Our preferred method and location is natural light photography at your home or an outdoor location such as a park. We have an information sheet we can send you, or we can meet and discuss the process in person.
Do you photograph special projects?
Yes. We have done a number of "on request" photographic projects where someone needs a particular scene or object photographed for a wide array of purposes. The distance or location and difficulty
capturing the perfect shot(s) dictate the cost.
Are the images on your website the only ones you have or offer for sale?
Do you offer video services?
No. We have thousands of images in our current portfolio, and it grows with with each shoot we do or trip that we take. We strive to include representative images - similar to an overview. If you don't see what you are looking for, please
and we can put together a custom web-based gallery for you to peruse.
We do offer HD video services which include both the capture and post-capture production services needed to refine raw footage into a usable product. Most importantly, we have invested in the necessary audio equipment needed for capturing crisp and clean sound.
Do you accept credit cards and electronic payments?
Yes. We use Square to handle our credit card payments. We can swipe cards in person, or we can
generate an electronic invoice which can be securely paid online.
Do you offer aerial photography?
Yes. We recently (July 2020) purchased a drone to use for aerial stills as well as videos. We can either do a shoot that includes only the drone or, in particular for architectural work, use other high-end photographic and lighting equipment to include a more complete product.